From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:50:46 -0500
>From:    Thor Vidar Tangeland <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Cable chewing/ferret math?
>idea to how i can get him to stop doing this.  What would happen to him
>if he got electrecuted, we got 220V/50Hz over here.

Either find a place for him where there is no electrical wiring to chew on,
or try to find something really nasty tasting to discourage his chewing.
Perhaps some hot sauce of some type?  Kinda messy but better than a dead
ferret.  I think it's a pretty good bet that if he bites through a wire
carrying 220 volts, he'll die.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC