Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 13:56:26 -0500
Sue writes:
>OK, color me really stupid....but is that slam on Wolfy, a slam on
>Wolfy. Wolfy has NEVER come across to me as the person you describe
>so I am either very gullibul or something.

Nnt. I know, Sue. It was just so ... ugly. Wasn't it? And posting
anonymously is just so ... ugh. I just cannot understand why they did
this. Look at me ... I mean, I'm so cuuuuuuute! ::taking each pointy
finger and putting them to my dimples on either side of my tilted
smiling face:: Almost like Shirley Temple but without the curls. Sue, I
try so hard. Ya know? I wake up each and every day and the first thing
I do is polish that halo. Then a kneel down and pray for every soul on
the face of the earth ... all the while fasting. Then, I bury my face
into the texts that our very own Sukie sends me. And, not being
gullible and all, I question every study constructively.

Gosh, calling me gullible has to be the most ludricous insult I've ever
recieved. I promise I'm anything but.

But "it'll be okay, life is good".

And don't worry Sue, you're still black and white.

Dori, Donkey, or Edith