Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:23:39 -0700
Hello FML,

I don't generally enter photography competitions but this one had a
category for animal faces that I just couldn't resist so I entered a
series of three poster prints. I don't know if the judges will select a
ferret face but I sure hope you do for the People's Choice award.

You can see the images here but you do have to register to vote for one
of them (you can only vote once):

<http://facesphotocontest.com/bin/Rate?searchphotographer=jeanne+carley&search=photographer#>

If you have trouble with this link, go to:

http://facesphotocontest.com/bin/Rate

Type my name, Jeanne Carley, in the Search Photographer box to the
right.

Thanks in advance for voting for a ferret image as the People's Choice
Award. Wouldn't it be great if a ferret face won?

Please post this on any ferret boards/forums you like. It will
definitely take a village to win this but wouldn't it be fantastic
to have a ferret face win?

Thanks for your help,

Jeanne Carley