From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:57:43 -0700
You could win a gorgeous sapphire and diamond bracelet AND help one of
the nation's top ferret shelters!

Jerri Carel is never afraid to stare disaster in the eye. No matter if
it's 16 starving ferrets in Indiana or 60 breeder ferrets (including
pregnant jills) rescued from Ohio, she is always there to help. She
runs a model ferret shelter and when offered financial help, has said,
"Someone else needs it more than I do." Even after the influx of DMK
kids in September 2007, she didn't ask for our help.

Now, she's asking. That's how bad it is.

We're all hurting from the economic recession. Just imagine if we also
had dozens of sick, injured, neglected or abused ferrets in our care!
If YOU can find just a few spare dollars, you can make a very real
difference for The Ferret Haven - because small creeks make mighty
rivers.

For just $2 per ticket (three tix for $5, six for $10), you can help
the Ferret Haven in Louisville, Kentucky. Every penny will go directly
to the furkids in Jerri's care.

Please visit the Friends of Ferret Shelters website at
www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com and check out these 12 super prizes:

- A genuine 10k gold, diamond and sapphire bracelet from Brendan
  Diamonds -- a perfect holiday gift for that special someone!
  Donated by Jerri Carel.
- an 8 piece "Hibiscus Garden" bedding set by Rose German
- a 4-piece set of adorable ferret figurines by Eleanor Meade
- "The Royal Ferret" deluxe gift basket, packed with food, handmade
   bedding, treats and all kinds of fun things for you and the furkids!
   Donated by Tails of Distinction.
- Ferret clip art CD by Deva with over 250 ferret graphics for all
  occasions, donated by Deva.
- Sweet Dreams bedding, speed limit theme, plush, freestanding covered
  den made with anti-pill fleece on the outside and snuggly minky
  material on the inside. Donated by Lisa Oestereich.
- Love My Hair Care set that includes two enormous bottles of Nioxin
  shampoo and conditioner, Paul Mitchell and American Crew Peppermint
  products too. Donated by Cathy Strobach.
- Beautiful hand knit ferret scarf donated by Lisa Jax.
- Super plush "kitty" ferret tunnel dated by Lisa Oestereich.
- Two Crafty Weasels bedding sets with one hanging hammie stand
  donated by the fine folks at Crafty Weasels.
- Stained glass ferret suncatcher donated by Ann Heil.
- Home Interiors Longaberger cracker basket and candle set donated by
  Charles and Melissa Dyess.

This raffle ends Friday, Nov. 7. Entering is a snap!!! Just visit our
website at www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com today!

Thanks so much for your support.

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters