Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:58:44 -0500
Well I see by my notes I am to checks on a sweet boy names Daggett.

Now dere is only one boy ferret name Daggett and he is quite de
daredevil. Now he is rather sweet. He has established quite de
following among de young boy ferrets. He is de ferret wit de orange
wings and de orange cape. Now all of his buds has capes likes his.
Trust me, we donts needs to checks on him, we knows where he is all de
times. He is busy teaching his groups how to use skateboards to go from
cloud to cloud and tings like dat. Somesaults in de air, cwazy stuff.
By de time he gets thru wit de younger boys dey are worn out and ready
to curl up and take naps. He is really a darling, anyway, very nice and
polite. I captured him midflight today and told him dat his mommy was
asking about him and he said he was doing fin and not to worry and he
sends kisseys and loveys to you and sis Bean and he will see you one
day long distant in de future.

Loveys from de Rainbow Bridge

SaraFerret