Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:06:30 EST
Hi,

This is only very loosely ferret-related and I apologize for that.

I am hoping that there are some people on this list who live in Florida and
have jobs with companies who employ mainframe computer programmers.  We
want to move to Florida and live in Brevard county.  We are looking for
employment (mainframe computer programmer) as far north as Daytona Beach,
south as Vero Beach, and east as Orlando.  If anyone fits this bill, please
contact me privately.

Here is the ferret-related part: We are moving with all our animals which
includes 6 (now 7) ferrets.

Thank you very, very much!!

Kim

PS: If anyone is interested in a good place for ferret (or other animal)
rescue, contact me privately.  Our home will be for sale as soon as the job
is found.  It is already set up as a great place for animal rescue.  I'm
happy to provide details and pictures if you are interested.