From:
mary johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:11:57 -0500
Hi all, dis be (pant-pant-pant) SaraFerret. Sorry I has de pant-pants
again and Mommy has de hands problems as ya prolly cans tells as her
writes hasnts been too goods. Even Is can tells dat. Pant-Pant-Pant.
Lousey Pants.

Today I greeted Hershey Kisses and Millie, beloved Shelter furchild of
de NW Ark Furies Shelters. Wowies, Susans was sures upsets whens I
picks up Hershey Kisses and Millie spirits. I usually stops by Shelters
to picks up dere furries sprits--it kindof cheers up dere spirits to
see me dere. (Ya can see just how bads Mommy;s paws are--hers hands
just donts want to gots where she wants dem to and so it s

Okay, We gots to de Bridge and right dere in de middle of its, Hershey
Kisses and Millie instan6 pops outs of my arms and becomes a ferret
onces agains and about scares poor Millie rights offa de Bridge.

Okay we gots dere and all de ferrets dat had gots dere from de shelter
before were dere to meet her and dey were singing such preety songs and
dancing. But ya could just see biggie tears in little Hershey Kisses
and Millies eyes and den de tears started dropping and den all of a
sudden it became a biggie flow and she jus sat down and started sobbing
and sobbing--I want Mommy Susan I want my Mommy back--I wanna go home.
I seen dis place and now I wanna go back home.

[...]

Huggies and dooks

SaraFerrets