From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 12:31:56 -0500
Amy,

>I've also seen people write about giving their Ferts meat, How did you
>introduce it to them?  I can't even get Katie to take an honest sniff.

I think its Peer Pressure.  No Joke.  We have 6.  Now all of them have their
own preferences, but recently all 6 have been begging more and more
everytime we eat.  It used to be only 2 or 3 that begged for human food but
now all 6 will come around to see what we have.  The ones that will still
turn up their noses are slowly taking the food themselves, so as not to miss
out on anything.  We find french fries & pizza crust stashed though, so they
may not be eating it, but they sure don't want to be left out.

- Mish

MICHELLE Z. MATTA.........Carnegie Mellon University
Athletic [log in to unmask]
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/usr/mish/home.html