From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 06:45:33 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have been watching The Wedding posts and think it is just what this
site needs.

Don't we ferret owners cry enough??? Don't we have enough heart ache???
Here is someone that is willing to write light hearted posts and keep
a running account of just how brides feel when they are planning a
wedding.

All the mothers and grandmothers out here that did not get a chance to
plan a wedding can enjoy being part of the Wedding Party and feel the
excitement and butterflies the Bride and Mother of the Bride feel as
they address one crisis after another.

I think this is a wonderful escape from the everyday bills, taxes,
illness, and heartbreak we all share.

Look it as a Ferret Soap, one the whole family can enjoy. The Bride is
not a "Lady in Waiting" the groom is not seeing her best friend one
last time, the Best Man did not elope with the Maid of Honor prior to
the wedding and leave everyone up in the air, and ladies, there are no
calories in the wedding buffet.

Lighten up, enjoy what our fellow FML'ers are trying to do, take you
away for five minutes of stress free fun.

We're in for the long haul.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice