From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:34:02 -0500
Today on the noon news they did a story on the more than 100 ferrets
that were taken by the state of Virginia from a person that fell too
ill to care for the animals. The report was there were more than 100
live ferrets and as many dead ferrets in freezers. Some had to be put
down for very bad health and all were dehydrated. Some will be brought
back to good health and all will be removed from this Virginia Beach
location. Am not sure of this operation but I have suspicions on who
this may be. I will further report as I learn more.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111