From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:18:11 EST
I walk one of my ferrets daily.  She waits at the door to do so.  But she
does not walk on the leash like other ferrets.  She doesnt' normally go on
the grass, for me to "follow".  She likes going on roads, and paved paths
walking at a fast pace right by me like a dog.  She likes to walk a lot.

The problem is I had to stop for a bit over the summer because the
pavement was to warm/hot, even at night.  That was a no-brainer.  But
now its winter.  Pretty soon it will be very, very cold and the pavement
will be like ice cold.  Is cold pavement bad for her?  Will it hurt her
tootsies?  I know freezing cold might, but I mean regular winter cold.

  ::In the background giggles are heard... a robed woman is leaning back
    against a tree trying to contain herself::

"tootsies?" she says.

"yah!"

"Well ummm why don't you make little booties...."

Well ya'll is that possible if needed?  Like the rescue dogs?

  ::a thud is heard in the background,, and the robed woman is now
    doubled over::

Any help is appreciated!

Wolfy

Please visit: