From:
Jen Marin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:37:12 -0400
Just thought you all might like to know that Finnegan has taken up a new
hobby.  I believe I started it.  I recently read "Out of Africa" & a whole
pile of books on Africa, and spent a lot of time verbally daydreaming about
going there someday.  Well, Finnegan has gotten into the spirit.  He has been
patroling the borders of the Kitchen with great fervor in order to find his
prey -- Carpenter Ants!!!!  he'll go after beetles & such, but his true
trophy game is the Winged Carpenter Ants.  ( I think it is because they are
big enough for him to see!)

one question-- are these bad for him in any way??

Later
Elfyr & the Finn (ma, can I get one of those cool safari hats? pleeeese!!?)