From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:52:22 -0400
that could benefit ferrets and ferret shelters.

I have only one request: if you post the list on a web site, please update
it twice a year when you receive it through BIG.  There are a couple of
sites out there which have a version from December 1999.  My email address
has changed since then, and quite a few shelters have come and gone from
the list.

Blessings
Judith

[Moderator's note: The latest shelter list is always available by e-mail
request from the server running the FML.  It's been updated to fix the
Arkansas/Arizona problem and to correct the web address for Lakeroad
Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter.  There will probably be a couple of other
minor corrections over the next week and then it will remain static until
the next issue.  But, if you ever misplace your copy or want to be sure
you didn't miss a mailing, please send e-mail to [log in to unmask]

In the body of the e-mail, write SEND SHELTER LISTS
(note, the final S on LISTS).  You'll then be automatically e-mailed
with the last copy.  BIG]