Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 1994 22:19:58 -0300
I've been lurking for about three weeks now and enjoying the heck out of
the FML.  We love reading about the great time you all are having with your
fuzzies.  We presently live in Bermuda which is a ferret free zone, in fact
Bermuda has a ban on any animal which has the potential of becoming feral.

We are desperate to get a couple of ferrets and may move back to the U. S.
within the next year or so and would like to know which states STILL DO NOT
ALLOW ferrets as domestic pets.  I understand that there are three and that
California is one, but what are the other two?  I don't need to move there.
Thanks for you replies, and a happy holiday season to all.

Les & Jeanne Center - [log in to unmask]