From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:57:12 -0700
We have a lovely lady in the shelter (actually she's in foster care right
now) who needs a forever home.  Her name is Sally, we guess that she's
4-5 years old, she's a dark silver mitt and has been spayed and descented.
She's very sweet and when she's healthy, loves to play with her toys.
She was left behind when her owner moved out and then taken to an animal
shelter before coming to us.  When she's in the shelter, she won't eat and
then she gets ulcers.  I don't know how she does with other ferrets, but
if you can give Sally a forever home please call us at 314-638-5756 or
e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  There will be no adoption fee to the
right person.

Sara
FURRY
www.furryferrets.org