From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:47:07 -0400
Halloween Ferret T-Shirt

100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  All short sleeved T-Shirts
You will need to let me know what size you need when you win this
auction.  For best results machine wash garment in cold water, inside
out.  Using no bleach or bleach additives.

Please indicate what size you will need.  I will compute shipping costs
when you inform me what Zip code area the item is to be shipped to.  I
will ship the same day item is won if payment is made before the end of
the postal day.

http://auctions.overstock.com/item/31969498

Andy & Possum

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail