From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:01:04 EDT
My son has this jean jacket and I sewed on some of his yo-yo award
patches.  I tell you, it transformed that jacket into something new and
unique.  Patches can really dress up jackets and hats.  It's really neat
to see a ferret patch.  I'm really jazzed that its of Doodlebug too who
was such a big star and such a great spokes ferret for these great pets!

I'm lucky and I'm going to the symposium (Hmmm, who would look cuter in a
coconut bra, Julie Fossa with her bodacious tata's, or Carpet Shark Scott
with his great dance moves?), so I'll be buying mine there.

Wolfy
[BIG, I had a dream about a symposium last night and you showed up naked.
What was that all about?!]

[Moderator's note: Probably just wishful thinking.  BIG]