From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 21:09:28 -0800
Dear Donna;

I am saddened by Warlock having to join Koti Bear, and much too soon for you
to integrate.  Looking over my last couple of messages I see I sent you
Timmy's recipe & talked about the Colloidal Silver.  Chuckie sounds like my
Bear, same lethargy, same age, and the CS seemed to do wonders after maby
2-3 weeks.  The body can heal almost anything, given the right diet &
helpers like the CS..  Modern medicines can be helpful also, but especially
when they fail, I found stepping out into other areas can be very rewarding.

I'm praying for your group, you and the vets included.  Have faith, and
courage.  Love every day, as one day we ourselves might not awaken.  Let not
a day be wasted.

    Sincerely, Gary