From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:01:46 -0500
Our little old girl Rikki is chowing down on the food in the cup by the
futon.  Kadie comes up behind her, takes a light sniff then roughly tackles
her and bites the back of her neck (not playing).  I grab Kadie hold ever so
close to my face and loudly tell her exactly what I think of her little
antics.  All the time she is looking away from me, turns once towards me,
opens mouth, touches my nose ever so lightly (hush don't laugh I'm thinking)
then turns away again.  I continue my rampage and finally get tired of
talking to the side of her head so I tell her "KADIE - YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN
I'M TALKING TO YOU".  Kadie swivels her head to look at me eye to eye.... I
loose it and toss her in the box of corn starch peanuts, turn my back and
giggle.....

Just another typical evening at our home. :-)

Hugs to all. tle