Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:10:13 -0500
Dear Rainbow Bridge Greeters,

Please greet my little albino princess Pixie at the bridge.  She left
last night peacefully from complications from kidney failure.  We tried
to save her, but could not.  At the very least, we gave her a more
comfortable exit from this world...

She was not much into humans -- she didn't like to be handled much.  But
she sure loved her wooly ball, ferretone, snapple tea caps, sleep sacks,
and wrestling with her best friend Zinc.  She doesn't know anyone at the
bridge yet, so please show her around and make her comfortable.  Let her
know I miss her.

With an aching heart,
Suzanna
Zinc, Riki, Bug