Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:45:25 -0800
(Sorry for the cross-post)

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to my rescue in my request for
Addison's info.

Just an update - My ferret is currently on injectible pred once a day and
1/4 tab Florinef once per day.  So far, she's doing very well.  We'll be
monitoring closely for awhile to make sure we get the dosages just right,
but for now - she's back to eating on her own and I no longer have to
give her fluids every day!  Yay!  She's alert and wants to come out an
play when the others do.  She's still rather thin, but doing much better
and I expect her weight will rebound slowly.

Thanks again!!

Kim