Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:50:10 -0400
Here it is folks, another blatant plug for the first show in Michigan in
two years!  Vendors, fun matches, raffles and seminars for your show going
pleasure.  Oh, and ferrets too!!!!!

Actually, this was supposed to be a very upbeat post about the upcoming
show.  I guess my heart is just not there right now.  You see, we lost one
of our little ones this morning and I have a broken heart.  Baron was the
brother of Bandit (passed 7/24) and they were our first rescues.  Bandit
and Baron were scheduled to be euthanized, they were too old to sell and
biters, we got them and brought them home in Feb. of '96.  They were
already a year old.  Baron taught me what a real bite was.  He turned out
to be a kissy face boy, my luv bug.  He will be missed sooo much.

The show really is going to be fun, though and I hope that you will
consider coming.

Thanks,
Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com