From:
Sonia Dragulin-Otto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 19:48:33 -0700
 ... To all the fuzzies who got their wings and the owners whom they
left behinds and their fuzzy friends. There have been a lot of deaths
recently and a lot of broken hearts. May your pain pass soon. I am so
very sorry for your losses. You are in our prayers.

Love,
Sonia and the gang of three

PS: yesterday's FML was quite long, and it was so sad to see that most
of it was full of disdain for each other, while the rest was full of
heartbreak. If we could just put a dram of patience into each other's
relationships, this world would be so much better. Maybe now that
everyone has said their peace, we can just love each other again. We
are bound by a common purpose: the love of ferrets. Let us not tear
each other apart anymore. I say silly things often, and I pray that
my mistakes will be countered with a fraction of the patience all you
loving ferret owners show to your pets. :) You are ALL wonderful,
inspiring people in so many ways, and I learn so much from you all!
Please let us stop writing hurtful messages (even ones that could be
mis-interpreted). Onward to better, brighter, ferrty-er things! :)