Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:30:42 EST
I am VERY sad to say that I have 5 or less ferrets that need a home.  I say
this because if I cannot find a loving home for all 5 of them together,
then I would consider finding a home for possibly a set of 2 and a set of
3.  Or I might try to keep 2 or 3 and find a home for the others.  I wish I
could keep them, but, unfortunetly I can no longer afford it.  My parents
passed away and now I have a mortgage, etc.  If anyone in or out of
Michigan would take all or some of my fairies, I will travel to you ... I
would like to know how they'll be taken care of ... anybody who truly loves
animals should understand my concern.

I have two Sables ...Circe (F, 1yr.2mths.)
Zeus (not yet 1yr)
a Silvermitt ...Psyche (F, 1yr.2mths.)
a Blaze ... Apollo (M, 1yr.1mth.)
and a Chocolate (M, not yet 1yr.)

This saddens me to NO end, and I will only give them to someone who will
truly love them, care for them, play with them, keep their vaccines up, etc.

Be willing to meet with me, and I would love if you would be willing to let
me visit ... maybe ... but not a requirement ...

Sincerely,
.... a very sad ... Tamara

...I can be e-mailed at "[log in to unmask]".
Thank you.