From:
Sherri Sconyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:07:23 EST
Hi everyone! Its me again. =)

I figured there must be some ferret stores or ferret shelters or ferret
centers on the mailing list, so, here goes.

If you own or work at shop or center or any place that deals with ferts
please send me an information packet, if possible.  I need information
about ferrets and prices, etc.

E-mail me and I will give you my mailing address.(by the way, my e-mail
address is Blu [log in to unmask], just in case its not put on my message
thing...) If you cant send me a packet any information would be great (by
snail mail or e-mail, it doesnt matter to me!) .  Any information on
ferrets and caring for them would be wonderful!  I especially need info
about vets.  I cant find anything on local vets!  My mom keeps asking about
it.  And frankly, I dont know what to tell her.  There is this girl in town
that owns a fert (or she did, I dont know if she still does) and I will try
to get in touch with her and ask where and who she went to for fert madical
care and check-ups and everything.

Thanx!

Sherri