From:
Kaycie Silver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:21:30 EST
Hey ferret friends,

I'm so excited!  I got my 4th ferret last week.  She is a female chocolate
sable and the cutest litter critter alive, of course I can't forget Maggie,
Spanky and Smokie.  Anyway it's been a while since I've posted because I've
been so busy between the holidays and fixing up my web page.

I'm having a hard time thinking up names for my new addition.  Any
suggestions?  I narrowed it down to 3 names: Hershey, Cocoa or Minnie.
I'm going crazy because none of the names struck me.

Anyway, I'm having flea problems this month.  It's Advantage time and
hopefully they'll be gone.  Yup the baby came home with fleas and infested
my room and the other 3 ferrets.  Leave it to Petco huh?  I would usually
stay away from buying ferrets from Petco but this time I couldn't resist,
she gave me the look.  So this is it, no more ferrets for me.  I think 4 is
enough.  I was just wondering is there anybody out there who has more than
4?  If you do how do you do it?  It's a lot of work.

Oh, if you can please check out my site, I finally revised it.  Tell me
what you think.  It's basic ferret info that I think would be helpful to
those in need of some sort of guidance.  If you have any suggestions,
comments please e-mail me.

I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
dooks and kisses
Kaycie
Maggie, Spanky, Smokie and the no named new baby.