From:
Amy Cater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:57:32 +0000
Hi there I was told I could write to you to find out if there are any
people on a list looking to adopt or own ferrets as I have two that I am
sadly needing to give to another loving family.  I was left with my two
fuzzies as my ex, ditched them in my sole care and I was so determined to
be able to take care of them on my own but I can't.  I can't afford it and
I am away a lot due to work and they don't get the proper attention they
deserve.  Thus, I am looking for a loving family to take them for free
with all of their stuff (which is quite a lot of things for their comfort
and amusement).

I am currently in Toronto- Yonge and Sheppard area but will be moving in
a few weeks to Grimsby area.

I would truly appreciate any help or suggestions you might have.

Thank-you so much,
Amy Cater