From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 04:49:10 -0400
>From:    Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
>My ferret, Honey, is scandalously involved with my scoozie... I don't
>want foozies running around all over.  What would I feed them, and think
>of the battery expense.  Do I keep them apart and watch the little sighs,
>and depressed looks I'm getting?  Do I let Honey have her scoozie love
>back and risk lots of little foozies?  What do you all think I should do?

Dear Sandy,

The worst thing you can do in a situation like this is to keep them apart.
Doing so will result in rebellious behavior and Honey will *sneak* around
to see her scoozie.  It is better that she learn on her own that scoozie is
not her soulmate or she will resent your interference.  This relationship
may fall apart on it's own or flourish but you must not be the driving
force either way.

If this is true love, you must face the fact that you may have
grand-foozies or grand-scerrets (the correct term for female offspring
of ferrets and scoozies).  They will require some special care but I
feel that you are up to the task!  Remember, unconditional love!!

Good luck!
Renee