From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:15:09 -0400
Ferrets at Heart has an eBay auction for a 28" by 19" floor sleep sack
that ends the evening of July 11th. The high-resolution fabric pattern
is one of our loveliest -- courting pairs of birds in a farmyard
setting. This classy bedding piece's starting bid is based solely on
the cost of the fabric; you say how much the creativity and sewing
labor is worth with your bids! This super-sized sleep sack would be
great for the floor of your "ferret room" and would even fit inside a
Ferret Nation cage! The sack is open on both ends for your ferret's
convenience, making it a tunnel as well as a sleep sack!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320557563027

There are many more ferret bedding products available in our store at
http://ferretsatheart.com. Like cats? We have a fabric pattern for
that. Like Care Bears? We have a fabric for that. Like all things
American Indian? We have a fabric pattern to suit for that and much,
much, more!

Ferrets at Heart sincerely thanks you for your support! Put us in your
"Favorites" and remember to tell your friends!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, and Charlie