Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 02:49:21 -0600
Well, here I am about ready to go under the knife, and I couldn't resist one
last peek at the FML.  Thanks to all the nice e-mails wishing me well.

Just wanted to share a good "emergency" treat (or protein/fat supplement) I
discovered when I ran out of raisins.  (Boy was I in trouble; I was about
to pick them out of raisin-oatmeal cookies...) Its peanut-butter, and boy
do the fuzzies love it.  My group loves it as much as nutrical or
ferretone, which is saying alot.  Sometimes I chop up a few raisins and add
it to the PB.

I make a game by spreading a thin coat of peanut butter on the inside of a
(cleaned) film canister, then rolling it on the floor.  Each beastie has
their own way of licking up the stuff.  Tori noses in and plows the canister
across the floor.  Bear rolls on his back and holds the canister like some
giant glass.  Moose carts his off, and I've never seen how he gets the PB
out.  Daye pins hers down, and licks away.  Stella carries hers to a corner,
then uses a modified plowing tactic.  She is the only one who will carry the
canister back for more.

I have to admit, the sight of a fuzzpole with a film can on their nose is
slightly entertaining.

See you soon

Bob
Moose, Stella, Daye, Tori, and Bear
Stella says, with big dark wet eyes, "Please Bob, can I have more?"