From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 13:04:22 -0500
Aye, Clan McKrakin-be gettin yersel ready for our glorious selves!  Tis
out and about, chasin the Sasenach cats we are, all through the hoose
that we now have mind melded our human caretakers to ferret proof!  The
lasses are readyin' their arts of war, to attacks, and dance, we laddies
are gatherin up the claymores and dirks.

Tell the fair Isabeau that we have noo doubt she is a McFarlane, and we
will reclaim her!  I, Mookie, 2nd in command, have signed to Gandalf (he
be deaf, but a warrior nontheless, that fair Isabeau is thinkin' highly
of him.  Young Legolas has also stated he wishes to be considered for her
thoughts, although he dinna truly know what he's talkin' about.  The
pipes are skirlin' today!

Clan McFarlane, aka The Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"