From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 09:46:31 -0800
First I want to comment on the post regarding the legalization of all
exotics.  I feel for anyone with a pet that is illegal in any state.  I am a
California resident with a ferret, how could I not.  But, I feel that the
issue here is Ferrets and it would do our cause no good to convelute it with
other issues.  I think slamming CFL is not the way to accomplish what needs
to get done.  This is a time all ferret moms and dads need to stick
together.  I thank Jeanne for all she has done to keep us all informed and
the least we can do right now is show support and spend our energy writing
those letters to government officials and showing a united front rather that
sniping among ourselves...

Question: Has anyone used Advantage for flea control in ferrets?  My vet
started Buddy on it but I am a little leary.....

[TJ]