From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:33:55 -0400
I don't know off-hand who makes the eggs, but I have bought them from
the Ferret Farm shelter store:

http://www.ferretfarm.org/

That's where I get my sleeping boxes from and she also carries the Ferret
Flier mobility cart, as well as other things.

Re: Lupron.  It varies some; I can't recall the range but it may be in
the archives if you don't get a firm answer.

This ferret may need a larger dose.

Also, there are shampoos designed for that itchiness; see the FHL
Archives

Be SURE that you are using the Lupron DEPOT and not the daily Lupron
sold "for monthly use" because that can worsen things over time.  See
the write-up on that in Miamiferret.

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
   private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org