From:
Dlewis44 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:00:12 -0400
Chris made his way to the RainbowBridge today. I spent the whole
afternoon holding him, especially since being laid up with a broken
foot from soccer. I enjoyed this quite and very special time with him.
He passed surrounded by his fuzzy friends. My four remaining ferrets
spent the morning looking for their friend. Chris is very special to
me. He was adopted and named after my best friend who was murdered.
They both had the same loving personality. I will miss him with all
my heart.

Sad in Buffalo,
DiAnne, Jack, Bender, Junior, Bandit
Missing: Chloe, Lenny, Murphy, JoJo, Gracie Lou
Sent from my iPhone