Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:24:21 -0600
Please visit our website and our new "Raffles and More" page for a
chance to win a beautiful hand painted egg entitled "Ferrets in the
Grass" by Artist Lauri Schell. Starting bid is $25.00 and will go
through the end of October. Highest bid will be announced on our
website every Saturday. Also, if you are the highest bidder, we will
ship for free anywhere in the USA. Please emial your bid with your
name and phone number to [log in to unmask]

Every penny raised will go to our Medical Fund for all our rescues
who need checkups, medication and surgeries. If you haven't visited
our website, please take the time and see who we are and what we do.

Thank you

Matthew and Lee
Ferret Dreams Rescue and Adoption
http://home.sprynet.com/~mjaramillo