From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:46:17 -0500
Oh my, Che Guaverolo, ya really know ho ta steal my heart.  My mama is
from tejas and she tink dat da accents are shiver-makers (so does noses
in da ear).  I tink I join your revo...revol..take over of da workd.
Toby, he be seeing odder girls, but dats ok, he still mine too.  I be ur
spokesmodel ferret and make all de boys come and help.  My momma, she
took me to school to see da kiddos.  Guess hat?  Dey had raisins.  I ate
dem all!  den, I borke out of da stupid carrier and ran around da car
while she was driving.  Made her stoip and hold me.  Den I crawled down
her pants and she needed da oracles depends.  My mama so silly.  She tink
its cute.  i was just learnign how ta drive.  # ferrets are needed.  One
on da pig foot pusher, one on da small, and I run back an forth on da
treadmill ting.  I got a sleeper, I got moree sleepers den anyone cause I
use da card and bid on dem all.  Nobody gonna be special but me and mine!

Bonnie da Squidget
Hey, Dippy, I come drive to your house and den we go see da boyfriends,
OK/ I can share.