From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:26:11 EDT
Sandy, please look for Maggie.  She would have arrived Saturday night
about 10:16 PM.  I know helping her to the Bridge was the right thing
to do but right now my heart is in a million pieces.

Maggie is a silver mitt who is probably trying to run the place about
now.  If you need help with organizing things you can count on her, she
was the brains of the operation down here.  If you have any ferret kongs
can you make sure she finds one.  That was her favorite toy and she's
hidden it so well I couldn't find it to bring it with me last night when
I took her.  She's had E.G.  for two years now and wouldn't eat kibble so
maybe she'll try some now but her favorite is baby food so help her find
some.

Maggie is all alone up there so maybe you could introduce her around for
us.  Tell her that Butch, CB, and Chloe miss her more than she could
possibly know.  But then knowing Maggie, she'll just tell you "of course
they miss me, who wouldn't"

Enjoy yourself up there Maggie, we'll all be together again, I promise
Connie, Butch, CB and Chloe (Missing Princess Margaret)

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."  George T. Angell