From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:57:49 -0600
Sorry that the column seems to have mysteriously disappeared.  It appeared
in the Wed. Nov 18th edition of the Olathe Daily News, in Olathe Ks.  They
do not have a web site that I can find.  I will however reprint the article
and send it to anyone who wants to read it.  I don't know if we can reprint
it here because of copyright laws, BIG?  Email me and let me know if you
want it.  I'll print it here and BIG can remove it if there is a problem, I
hope that's okay with you.  Julie

[Moderator's note: Yes, sorry, I removed it.  Luckily it's short and has
been pretty well summarized on the FML already.  Thanks for posting.  BIG]