From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:30:21 EDT
Hi all many of us use Photopoint to share our ferret pictures, online
weather its through a site, album, or message board.  I store many pictures
there.  Now after using it for ages, and having a vast collection there
they are going to start a charge to everyone after the 30th.  I wanted to
alert those that use this service so we don't "loose" all our work and
such.

OK the question is... what other photo storage and album sites are there
that are good, easy to use, and FREE?

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/