From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:49:31 -0400
That depends on what you mean by "receive".  :-)

The Sheffermans (writers, editors, publishers) have had personal troubles
over the past couple of years, and as a result the publication schedule
for MF has been more than a little sporadic.  I think I managed to get
three issues out of my subscription last year...though now that I think
about it, it may have been only two.  I've heard nothing but praise for
this magazine, but the publishing schedule is so random these days that
I have not been able to experience that for myself.

In my opinion, until they can begin publishing more regularly again, it's
just not worth subscribing.  Others may have a different opinion.

roger & the wolverine wannabees
missing bear and lancelot

[Moderator's note: Though do realize that subscriptions aren't based upon
TIME but by number of issues.  So if you subscribe for one year, you get
six issues, even if it takes longer than one year to receive them.  BIG]