From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:54:37 EST
hi,
personaly i used panacur,flaygl and etc....its rough on the fuzzies and as
anyone who has had giardia in the house what a mess!!!  not all animals
will test positive at the same time...it is a hit and miss thing...after
we racked up over 2000.00 worth of meds and fecal samples every week...the
vet and I tried something...its called "parasite and giardia cleanse" by
azmira....you can get it from: www.azmira.com it costs about 10.00...the
store is right down the street from us...all you do is put 2 drops per
ferret in their water...change their water daily...and do it for a
month...you have to mix it with water, juice something and at the time
we had 17 ferrets..so we found that if we just put it in there water it
worked just as well..if not you follow dorections on bottle...its a 3 to
4 times dailey dose of 1 drop mixed with juice or water (whatever you
want)...do it for one month...its not harsh on the ferrets, cats dogs and
etc....it doesnt make them foam at the mouth...such as flagyl does/can...
and its inexspensive and works everytime...

good luck,
trudi c