From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 00:55:49 EDT
Hi Ya'll,

Well, I am going to have to hang my personal computer guy once he gets back
into town.  For some reason the server has dissappeared and is boucing posts
left right and center.  Yes, the addresses are ok, the server is probably
being worked on.  So hang in there and keep trying.

>have proven time and again education doesn't matter so long as you have a
>gun and know how to stalk the wild suburban housewife.

Ohh, ohh, does this mean I have relatives in California I didn't know about?
hehe.  I know of some in Utah and Texas, but CaCa land too??!!!  I is so
excited to think this.  Can you tell me what our classification might be
and is there subsets for paticular environments?  ;-)

Ok, so I am in a very silly mood.  Have had a very good day today even with
computers crashing all over the place and lots of my plans have changed.

Got myself a new toy, brand spanking new fancy dancy camera for taking pics
of the ferrets.  At least that is a good excuse isn't it?  It is way cool.
Guess what I am going to be doing?  Taking lots of fert pics, yes.  hehe.

And for those of you who seem to think I am throwing out the baby with the
bathwater, disagreeing on one thing that someone does does not mean I
automatically disagree with everything.  Wouldn't that be silly?

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th or just a wonderful weekend in general.

Maggie Mae and her Mob of Maniac Mustelids
"She don't come, and I don't follow, waits backstage while I sing to you."
Greatful Dead, Sugar Magnolia