From:
Willy Joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:35:40 +0100
Hello since this moment I became a member of the ferret mailing list.  My
name is Joos, a 36 year old female ferretlover I myself am the proud
caretaker of my two ferrets Jopie and Peerke.

Yesterday i ve visited the first Dutch ferret symposium in Utrecht, the
Netherlands and met Bob Church.  An inspirating man!  The moment i got
home my ferrets enjoyed the benefits of the speach of Mr. Church.  I
myself live in an area where people do not recognize ferrets as cute
pets.  So my goal is the well bein of ferrets and the educatoion of
people.

Due to my handicap im not working and spent more than 50 hours a week on
the topic and care of ferrets.  With my handicap (astma, artritis and an
eye disease that will blind me in the furure) it s impossible to start my
own ferretshelter or rescue center, so now i m the long distance help of
the ferretshelter Tuahta de Danann in Amersfoort.  So my support, help
and money go in all ferret directions still.

I hope to learn more about you in the future.

Can anyone tell me how to visit this group on the www, or is it just a
mailing list with no group on the web?

Greetibgs,
Joos

[Moderator's note: Other than the archives at
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html
the Ferret Mailing List doesn't really have a website.   There are
many good ones out there though!  BIG]