From:
Krista Templeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:46:58 -0600
I currently have 3 little girls (ferrets) running around my house as if
they own it. :)  I am a huge animal lover and would really love to add a
dog and/or a cat to our family.  I am having a problem when it comes to
what breed of dog would best get along with the ferrets.  I would perfer
a small/medium short haired dog, as I do have some allergies.  Does
anyone have any advice, knowledge, experience??  The girls are in their
bedroom while we are not at home, and are only free-run when supervised.
Also, does anyone have any opinions on introducing a kitten into the
home?

Thanks,
Krista
Calgary, AB.