From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:32:48 -0800
I have just added a lot of new cards to ebay. There are some BD cards
that are really cute and you can make them into invitations since they
are blank inside. There are 3 new rainbow bridge cards that are
precious, plus lots of new Christmas cards.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260510105721
Please don't forget about my calendar. It would make a great gift for
a shelter mom that you selected their ferret from the giving tree.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260488171411
lease write me and let me know what you are wanting and i can send you
an invoice through paypal. It makes it easier and more cost effect for
the shelter. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Linda
please check out the giving tree for the shelters all over the US.
maybe, you would like to play a secret santa to a little one in a
shelter http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/
it is such a wonderful cause and such a huge help to the shelters.
find one of the little ones, sign up to be their santa and have a good
time looking for things for him/her. the hardest part is choosing.
FWSRS ferrets are on tree 14.