Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1992 10:12:29 -0400
Chris,
Can you please get this out ASAP.

To Chere McCoy
The Ferret Club of Central Illinois and GCFA ( Greater Chicago Ferret club )
is ready and willing to help you in any way they can.

PLEASE CONTACT....... Kathy Gulon @ 217-356-8973

[Can I suggest that people use the telephone rather than this list
for contacting people?  I can't guarantee timely reposts, and the
telephone is much faster.  Besides, we'll be going on vacation
for two weeks soon, so the time delay will become rather drastic.

Chere's number has been published before etc.

It might be a good idea to set up an automatic repeater
service amongst the people who're able to help in the Florida
(or any other) situation.  Ie: emergencies.  If you want to be
on the response list, email me at [log in to unmask],
and I'll create the response list.  And give instructions on how
to use it next issue.  Bill?  This may actually be a thing for *you*
to set up, for when I'm away, this machine may go down and stay down.]

I am just passing messages along but you
can email to me also..... [log in to unmask]

We hear you needs !