From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:49:19 -0500
Hi,
I have a couple questions.  Does hair loss on the underside of the tail
mean adrenal?  My other female lost her hair at the area around the tail
and the tail.  If it is adrenal,how long should I wait before considering
surgery and who are the closest vets to Philly that are doing the new
cyrosurgery and what can I expect the charge to be?  I know Dr.Edling does
the regular procedure and was very happy with her for my other girl, but
would like to learn more about the cyro procedure.  Please Email me
privately or on the list.

Thanks for any help.
Carol & Meeka ( The Balding Bristle Brush)
"How comes the guys always get the good fur?!"