From:
FFFH FLO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:48:22 -0600
This is an emergency request for assistance to all FLO operatives:

Ear plugs are desperately needed by the Church Division before their
support staff person makes his next trip via automobile while they are
held captive in the vehicle.  Their support staff person torments them
with a horrendous howling.  I'm sure the torture is unintended as the
Church Division's support staff person is ordinarily quite accommodating,
and has a fabulous soup recipe.

I realize that ear plugs are likely to be some of the most treasured
items in your inventory with their delectable, rubbery, chewy... umm...
that you like them.  I realize as well that they can be very difficult
to obtain when your support staff keeps them stashed in such hard to
reach places.

But this need is urgent.  Please lend your support.

Sanka, Unit Commander
Ferret Liberation Organization,
Ferrets First Foster Home