Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:33:57 -0500
To all of you who reassured me that my son's new kitten and my four
ferrets would eventually learn to get along, great news!

It's been about 3-4 weeks since Frieya the kitten came to live with us.
She has been hanging out on top of the ferret cage lately "teasing" the
ferrets.  She was "helping" me fold laundry and I got frustrated so I
tossed her into the ferret room.  (plenty of places to jump up on to get
away).  My daughter just called me in to see them.  Milly the ferret and
Freiya the kitten are PLAYING!  Wrestling around like best friends.  I'm
doing the ferret dance, dooking and jumping and happy as can be!  <great
big grin>

So, thanks again for all the advise to be patient.  It finally happened.
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!  :-D