Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:01:51 -0500
I hope everyone will have a wonderful new year and 2012 will be full
of happy healthy weasels with happy healthy weasels. here's a link to
my annual year end card with my ferrets. photo taken by my friend Ina.
click on the next picture to see an outtake and photos from pass years.
(BIG, I sent you one in the mail, hope you got it). I hope this picture
will make everyone crack up :) [Thanks Selina -- didn't get to that
postbox yet :-) BIG]

<https://picasaweb.google.com/108789712749143158635/YearlyFerretPics#5689454683610751874>

Selina, Mochi, Cola, Jolt & Aurum